Currently we have over 900 runners and we look forward to seeing you at The Fourth Annual Sprint for Our Schools. We are excited to have several of our sponsors on site race morning to offer services to our runners and their families and fans. There’s something for everyone– games and prizes, delicious treats, pre- and post-race stretching and massage. Look for Buick GMC of Mahwah, Ramsey Sport and Spine, 24 Hour Fitness, Professional Physical Therapy, Uncle Guiseppe’s, and Performance Enhancement Concepts.
Please read on for important information:
Pick up your bib numbers, race shirts, and sponsor bag. You can also register at packet pickup.
Friday May 12th 12-2pm OR 6-8pm at 24 Hour Fitness – 150 Triangle Plaza in Ramsey (next to Uncle Giuseppe’s)
Saturday RACE Day May 13th beginning at 7am at the Registration table, Ramsey Pool
5K begins at 8:30am / 1-mile Fun Run begins at 9:30am
Please allow extra time for parking. Please exercise caution and patience while entering and exiting our event. There will be many young children and we want to ensure a fun and SAFE community event.
• Participants can enter from Wyckoff Ave or Momar Drive to Aspen to get to the Pool Parking Lot.
• East Oak St. from Aspen to Wyckoff Ave will be completely closed at approximately 8:15 am.
• East Oak St. from South Central to the Pool will be closed at approximately 8:00 am and will remain closed until both events are complete.
• Parking is available at the Pool Lot, Hubbard School and along side streets such as Momar Dr.
• Due to First Communions and other Church activities, NO PARKING IS ALLOWED at St.Paul’s Church or School lots.
Smile! We will have Bob Pytel from RSP Photos back again at the finish line to capture your big moment. Bob’s very competitively priced photos will be available for purchase online following the race.
For the comfort and safety of all our participants ABSOLUTELY NO dogs, bikes, scooters, wagons or roller blades will be permitted on the race courses. Strollers will be permitted and will line up behind all runners.
For additional information please visit www.RPEFrun.com
Thank you for supporting the Ramsey Public Education Foundation!